I’m excited to talk to my guest, Peter Mollins, CMO at KnowledgeTree. On this episode, Peter and I talk in depth about the alignment and communication between sales and marketing departments. And, how better collaboration at every stage in the sales funnel will lead to generating more revenue.
Peter Strohkorb is an international business speaker, mentor, coach and author of a new book called The OneTEAM Method: How Sales + Marketing Collaboration Boosts Big Business. He is the creator of the OneTEAM Method for superior Sales and Marketing alignment and collaboration. In today’s episode, Peter and I discuss how effectively aligning sales and marketing collaboration can maximize close rates and increase customer satisfaction. Among the topics we discuss are:
- The definition of sales productivity and how managers should measure it.
- The specific steps Marketing can take to help boost sales productivity.
- What are the sales challenges that Marketing can support?
- Who needs to take the lead to facilitate sales + marketing collaboration?
On Accelerate! Now: Episode 125 with Bridget Gleason. Is Marketing and Sales Alignment Really That Important? (hint: yes, it is)
My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In today’s episode, Bridget and I have a conversation about marketing and sales alignment. We perform a deep dive into strategies to get these two teams to work more efficiently together to turn prospects into orders! Included among the topics we discuss are:
- How to fix communication gaps between marketing and sales.
- Metrics that measure how effectively the sales team is utilizing marketing’s output.
- Steps you can take that increase effective collaboration between sales and marketing teams.
- How to easily transition a lead from the marketing team to the sales team (without restarting the conversation.)
- And much, more!
On Accelerate! Now: Episode 123 with Cliff Pollan. 3 Ways To Use Collaboration To Shorten Your Sales Cycle.
Cliff Pollan is the CEO at Sococo, a company that helps distributed work teams effectively collaborate through a virtual office. In this episode, Cliff and I discuss ways that effective collaboration will disrupt the current sales model and accelerate future sales processes. Among the many topics we discuss are:
- How selling will continue to evolve in the upcoming years.
- How selling will become much more of a team sport.
- Why sales teams that can effectively collaborate to deliver value to their customers will have a distinct competitive advantage.
- 3 ways to utilize inter-departmental collaboration to shorten your sales process.
- How to create a more efficient and real-time sales process.