My guest on this episode of Accelerate! is Heather R. Morgan, founder of SalesFolk. She is co-author of The Human’s Guide to Writing Cold Emails That Don’t Sound Like a Spammy Robot. Among the subjects Heather and I tackle in this conversation are the steps involved in writing great cold emails, how to avoid entering Heather’s email Hall of Shame, and Heather’s best practices for developing the cold emailing campaigns that get outstanding results.
Matthew Bellows is the founder and CEO of Yesware. In today’s episode, Matthew shares how to use email analytics to refine your sales process and help your sales reps become more efficient and effective. Among the topics we discuss are:
- The value of email analytics.
- How reps can use basic sales intelligence to improve prospect engagement.
- The key email metrics you should be tracking.
- The future evolution of sales enablement technologies.
On Accelerate! Now: Episode 86 with Ian Brodie. The 21-Word Email and Other Powerful Tools To Win More Sales Now
In this episode, Ian Brodie, author of the best-selling Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing shares his secrets for how to use email to generate a pipeline of warm leads and accelerate your sales productivity. Building on his own beginnings as an introverted sales rep with call reluctance, Ian describes how he, and his clients, have built successful profitable businesses using the techniques in his book. Among the topics we discuss are:
- How to make every buyer interested in meeting with you
- How to absolutely add value to every interaction with a prospect
- Why sales reps needlessly worry too much about technique
- How to build a nurture campaign that delivers relevant value to the buyer
- How to win sales fast with a simple 21-word email.
If you’re in sales or sales management, then you definitely need to listen to this episode