Ralph Lentz is Chief Revenue Officer of Recurly, a leading subscription management platform. In today’s business environment, many high-growth enterprises use a subscription-based business model to generate a predictable stream of revenue. Join us on this episode, as Ralph and I discuss many topics including how companies use Recurly to reduce churn and increase subscription revenues and the process Ralph uses to scale his rapidly growing sales team.
Steven Daar, is the author of Profit Hacking: The Web Entrepreneur’s 3 Part Formula For Maximizing Success and Founder of Conversion For Good.
In this episode, Steven shares the data driven insights that help many of his clients, including several Shark Tank participants, to generate more leads and convert a higher percentage of those leads into orders. Be sure to listen as Steven shares key strategies to hack your growth and profits by increasing the overall value you provide to customers.
On Accelerate! Now: Episode 92 with Max Altschuler. Hacking Sales: The Playbook For Building a High Velocity Sales Machine
In this episode, Max Altschuler, founder and CEO of Sales Hacker, Inc., and the author of Hacking Sales: The Playbook for Building A High Velocity Sales Machine discusses what it takes to build your own high velocity sales machine. Among the many topics we discuss in this information-packed episode are:
- What high velocity means in selling.
- The steps you need to take to focus on generating more revenue with fewer resources
- How to quickly build a pipeline that is fat with qualified prospects
- Why you need to specialize sales roles and verticalize your sales focus
- Why mature sales teams need to act like start-up sales teams and embrace the sales hacker practices
- Why hacking sales works in complex sales as well as transactional sales.
Want to create a high velocity sales machine for your company? Don’t miss out on this episode!