Joining me on this episode of Accelerate! is Kendra Lee, author of The Sales Magnet: How to Get More Customers Without Cold Calling, and Selling Against the Goal, and President of The KLA Group. Among the many topics that Kendra and I discuss are how Kendra are cold calling and whether it is an ineffective use of a sales rep’s time; what a “relevant event” is and what it can do for lead generation; and how to make yourself into an authority in your niche market.
Matthew Bellows is the founder and CEO of Yesware. In today’s episode, Matthew shares how to use email analytics to refine your sales process and help your sales reps become more efficient and effective. Among the topics we discuss are:
- The value of email analytics.
- How reps can use basic sales intelligence to improve prospect engagement.
- The key email metrics you should be tracking.
- The future evolution of sales enablement technologies.
On Accelerate! Now: Episode 115 with Bridget Gleason. How to Maximize Opportunities and Deals from MQLs and SQLs
My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this installment, Bridget and I have a conversation about Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs), and how to maximize opportunities and deals from them. Among the topics we discuss are:
- The definition of MQL and SQL.
- The reasons for low conversion rates of MQLs into qualified opportunities.
- Are your MQLs being released too soon to your sales team?
- How do you balance quality vs quantity in lead gen?
Be sure to join us for this information packed episode!