On Accelerate! Now: Episode 147 with Bob Perkins. The Future (and Present) of Inside Sales.
Bob Perkins is the founder and Chairman of the rapidly growing American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP). (If you’re in sales and you’re not a member, you should join.) He has more than 20 years of leadership experience focused on building, improving, and leading inside sales teams. In this episode, Bob and I talk about the future development of inside sales and the increasing impact it will have on all sales reps and businesses. Be sure to listen as we cover many topics including:
- What are the short-term challenges occurring within inside sales?
- How does the increasing use of sales technologies affect inside sales?
- How increasing sales automation could change the P2P (person to person) aspect of selling.
- The future evolution of more specialized roles in sales.
- How traditional sales training needs to change to meet the need of inside and field sales teams.