On Accelerate! Now: Episode 135 with Bridget Gleason. What’s in Your Sales Stack?
My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, Bridget and I talk about the sales stack, what it is, and how it supports specific sales processes. Drawing on specific examples from her own sales organization and the tools they use, we talk about essential elements that every sales team needs in their sales stack. Among the topics we discuss are:
- What is the definition of Sales Stack?
- Why sales reps should not be responsible for list building.
- What tools are used for list building?
- Within a company, which department should own the task of building the list and list hygiene?
- Why multiple tools might be required for outbound emailing.
- Specific automation solutions for sales development reps.