On Accelerate! Now: Episode 97 with Colleen Stanley. Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success: When Hard Sales Skills Aren’t Enough
In this episode, Colleen Stanley, CEO of Sales Leadership, Inc. and author of the best-selling Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success, discusses what it takes to manage and master your emotions to become a top performer. Among the many topics we discuss in this information-packed episode are:
- What emotional intelligence is and how it directly relates to sales success
- The Knowing and Doing Gap and how to bridge it
- Why poor sales performance is less about sales skills and more about managing critical emotions at critical times
- The #1 emotional intelligence skill all sales professionals need to develop and master
- Why successful sales managers focus on coaching both hard sales skills and emotional competence.
Want to create a successful sales team than can cope with uncertainty and succeed in all situations? Don’t miss out on this episode!