On Accelerate! Now: Episode 96 with Fred Diamond. How to Survive (and Thrive in!) the Evolution of the Sales Profession
In this episode, Fred Diamond, founder and Executive Director of the Institute for Excellence in Sales, shares his opinions about the evolution of the sales profession. Among the many topics we discuss in this interesting conversation are:
- The three primary challenges facing sales professionals today
- Why it’s actually becoming easier to get in touch with decision makers
- The growing academic support for sales and what this means for new people entering the profession
- How millennials are changing how sales training should be structured and conducted
- A radical proposal for how companies should foster and support a commitment to continuous learning in their sales teams.
If you’re in sales or sales management, then you definitely need to listen to this episode.