On Accelerate! Now: Episode 82 with Kevin Kruse. The Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management That You Don’t (But Absolutely Should!)
In this episode, Kevin Kruse, author of the best-selling book, 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management: The Productivity Habits Of Seven Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight A Students and 239 Entrepreneurs, shares some of the secrets he learned from his hundreds of interviews with ultra-productive people. Among the many facets of time management, and productivity, we discuss in this information-packed episode are:
- Why 1440 is the most important number you need to learn.
- Why successful people don’t use to-do lists. And, why you shouldn’t either.
- Sir Richard Branson’s secret productivity tool.
- Three questions that will save you eight hours per week!
- The 321Zero method that will transform how you manage your email.
This is a must listen episode for everyone. (And, when you’re done, read Kevin’s book. You owe it to yourself.)