The Art of Customer Relationship Building. With Meredith Elliot Powell.
On episode #168 of Accelerate! my guest is Meridith Elliot Powell, an award-winning author, speaker, and coach. She has authored several books, including Winning In the Trust & Value Economy and her latest, Own It: Redefining Responsibility-Stories of Power, Freedom & Purpose, which is about how to build cultures that inspire ownership to create profits. In today’s episode, I chat with Meridith about how salespeople and companies should practice the art of relationship building with their prospects and how to continue adding value to their existing customers. Tune in to learn how you can be the one to win the sale over your competition. Among the topics we discuss are:
- The difference between a push and pull economy and how it affects how you sell.
- Why are trust-based relationships essential to sales success?
- Why, in today’s economy, trust is even more important to buyers
- How to start building relationships with your prospects and existing clients.
- Learn how to build relationships that eliminate the stereotypes that have plagued sales reps.