March 10, 2016
Topics: Effective Communication, Podcast, Sales Motivation, Sales Performance, Sales Presentations, Sales Process
On Accelerate! Now: Episode 109 with Tim Wackel. Planning, Preparing, and Engaging are the Basics of a Winning Sales Process.
In this episode, Tim Wackel, a top sales trainer and an expert on making a better sales presentation, discusses how preparation is the key to developing and presenting the perfect sales pitch and getting a sale. Included among the questions we discuss are:
- Why is it important to ask the right questions before your sales pitch?
- Who should you focus more of your efforts on in training: the top performers or the middle class performers?
- Why you want to ensure the company you are working for has a compelling message.
- What is the 30/20/10 Rule and why is it important?
- How to train sales reps to become better at asking questions.