A prosperous and fulfilling sales career is built on a solid foundation of values, mindset, habits and behaviors that quickly form the relationships that inspire buyers to action. This Foundation is constructed of the 9 Building Blocks that I have taught to sellers around the world.
- Block #1: What’s your real job?
- Block #2: Habits, Values & Character (aka Acronym Central)
- Block #3: The 3 Rs of Sales Success
- Block #4: Habits are for Winners; Hacks are for…
- Block #5: Winning is a Habit
- Block #6: Be Human
- Block #7: Ask great questions
- Block #8: The BALD™ Formula
- Block #9: Deliver Value on Every Touch
Corporate clients have paid me tens of thousands of dollars for these materials, but you can access the complete 6+ hour course for one low monthly fee. Learn how.
What’s your real job?
Enroll Your Team Today
If salespeople truly don’t understand the purpose of what they are doing each day, then their ability to succeed at their job is compromised.
Not long ago I read a blog posting about the art of the follow-up. I liked the general concept presented by the author, that there are skills we can all learn that will improve the effectiveness of our sales follow-up. It was hard to argue with his premise. He assumes, of course, that there’s something…
You don’t need to hire an expensive outsider to help you jump-start your sales.