A prosperous and fulfilling sales career is built on a solid foundation of values, mindset, habits and behaviors that quickly form the relationships that inspire buyers to action. This Foundation is constructed of the 9 Building Blocks that I have taught to sellers around the world.
- Block #1: What’s your real job?
- Block #2: Habits, Values & Character (aka Acronym Central)
- Block #3: The 3 Rs of Sales Success
- Block #4: Habits are for Winners; Hacks are for…
- Block #5: Winning is a Habit
- Block #6: Be Human
- Block #7: Ask great questions
- Block #8: The BALD™ Formula
- Block #9: Deliver Value on Every Touch
Corporate clients have paid me tens of thousands of dollars for these materials to advance their sales relationships, but you can access the complete 6+ hour course for one low monthly fee. Learn how.
What’s your real job?
In the hierarchy of things that you can do to improve your sales performance, there are both simple and complex solutions. Depending on your company’s particular situation, both the simple and the complex solution could provide value to your organization. They are not mutually exclusive. The question is: what should you do first? The difficulty…
Sell Low: Actual Decision-Makers and When NOT to Sell to the C-Suite The drumbeat from the sales experts has always been the same: Sell High. Always sell to the decision-maker. Don’t waste your time with anyone else. Talk to the CEO and tell her that you want to create a “partnership” between your two companies.…