If You Answer “YES” To Any Of These Questions, Then This Is For You:
- Is your 1:1 sales coaching mostly about deal strategies and skills development?
- Are you in the dark about the goals, aspirations and motivations of your sales reps?
- Do you feel uncomfortable having personal development conversations with your sales reps?
- Do you feel like you don’t have time to coach?
- Why Mentoring is Different: Learn when to manage, when to coach and when to mentor.
- Create/Implement PSPs: Develop individualized Personal Success Plans for every sales pro you manage.
- Effective Mentoring Conversations: Learn how to uncover what really motivates your sales team.
- Integrate Mentoring Into Your Routine: Learn how to use mentoring to elevate the performance of your team
Become A Sales Mentor
Enroll Your Team Today
If salespeople truly don’t understand the purpose of what they are doing each day, then their ability to succeed at their job is compromised.
Not long ago I read a blog posting about the art of the follow-up. I liked the general concept presented by the author, that there are skills we can all learn that will improve the effectiveness of our sales follow-up. It was hard to argue with his premise. He assumes, of course, that there’s something…
You don’t need to hire an expensive outsider to help you jump-start your sales.