If You Answer “YES” To Any Of These Questions, Then This Sales Training Is For You:
- Is your 1:1 sales coaching mostly about deal strategies and skills development?
- Are you in the dark about the goals, aspirations and motivations of your sales reps?
- Do you feel uncomfortable having personal development conversations with your sales reps?
- Do you feel like you don’t have time to coach?
- Why Mentoring is Different: Learn when to manage, when to coach and when to mentor.
- Create/Implement PSPs: Develop individualized Personal Success Plans for every sales pro you manage.
- Effective Sales Mentor Conversations: Learn how to uncover what really motivates your sales team.
- Integrate Mentoring Into Your Routine: Learn how to use mentoring to elevate the performance of your team
Become A Sales Mentor
Pat Rodgers, founder and CEO of Loupe, joins me to discuss the value of data-driven coaching. Listen in as we review the key findings of Loupe’s industry research report, The State of Sales Performance Management, and learn how to close the gap between managers’ intent to coach sellers and their actual performance.
Research-scientist turned sales trainer David Priemer stops by to talk about his new book, “Sell the Way You Buy: A Modern Approach To Sales That Actually Works (Even On You!). Listen and learn why sellers find themselves executing tactics they sense are outdated, ineffective, and inconsistent with their personal philosophy.
In this episode, my guest is Michael Bungay Stanier. He’s the author of one of my favorite books The Coaching Habit. He’s here today to discuss his brand new book titled, The Advice Trap. Be Humble, Stay Curious & Change the Way You Lead Forever, and what he’s discovered are the 3 main problems with giving advice: Your advice…