If You Answer “YES” To Any Of These Questions, Then This Is For You:
- Is your 1:1 sales coaching mostly about deal strategies and skills development?
- Are you in the dark about the goals, aspirations and motivations of your sales reps?
- Do you feel uncomfortable having personal development conversations with your sales reps?
- Do you feel like you don’t have time to coach?
- Why Mentoring is Different: Learn when to manage, when to coach and when to mentor.
- Create/Implement PSPs: Develop individualized Personal Success Plans for every sales pro you manage.
- Effective Mentoring Conversations: Learn how to uncover what really motivates your sales team.
- Integrate Mentoring Into Your Routine: Learn how to use mentoring to elevate the performance of your team
Become A Sales Mentor
Enroll Your Team Today
Is it time to stop relying on quota achievement as a measure of sales productivity? Annual research findings from CSO Insights have documented a steady year over year erosion in the percentage of B2B sales reps that attain quota. If less than 50% of sales reps are hitting quota, does it still have any value…
Buyers choose to do business with you. Not your product. Your product is nice. I’m sure. However, your product doesn’t win orders. You do. I realize that this doesn’t come as revealed wisdom for most of you. The whole idea of customers “buying you” has been around forever. However, increasingly I see B2B sellers lured…
Everyone feels the constant push-pull in sales. You want to make the big deal happen. However, the buyer isn’t yours to control. You want to push. You have to be patient. Pushy? Patient? You gotta be both. Being pushy is the ability to create forward momentum in a deal. To be pushy is to identify…