If You Answer “YES” To Any Of These Questions, Then This Sales Training Is For You:
- Is your 1:1 sales coaching mostly about deal strategies and skills development?
- Are you in the dark about the goals, aspirations and motivations of your sales reps?
- Do you feel uncomfortable having personal development conversations with your sales reps?
- Do you feel like you don’t have time to coach?
- Why Mentoring is Different: Learn when to manage, when to coach and when to mentor.
- Create/Implement PSPs: Develop individualized Personal Success Plans for every sales pro you manage.
- Effective Sales Mentor Conversations: Learn how to uncover what really motivates your sales team.
- Integrate Mentoring Into Your Routine: Learn how to use mentoring to elevate the performance of your team
Become A Sales Mentor
Enroll Your Team Today
In the hierarchy of things that you can do to improve your sales performance, there are both simple and complex solutions. Depending on your company’s particular situation, both the simple and the complex solution could provide value to your organization. They are not mutually exclusive. The question is: what should you do first? The difficulty…
Sell Low: Actual Decision-Makers and When NOT to Sell to the C-Suite The drumbeat from the sales experts has always been the same: Sell High. Always sell to the decision-maker. Don’t waste your time with anyone else. Talk to the CEO and tell her that you want to create a “partnership” between your two companies.…
Key Points The key to winning more orders is to “sell more” which means to consistently take actions that will lead to orders.Doing “enough” is never “enough.” More leads to more.Even with an influx of customer initiated leads, it may not be enough to make quota. A salesperson has to do what they need to…