As the pendulum of power in sales continues to swing dramatically in the direction of buyers, your sales team needs to adapt. And quickly.
YOUR SELLERS ARE EXPOSED
They are clinging to the remnants of the obsolete sales techniques––techniques that they’ve been trained to use and that buyers instinctively resist. They’re Selling Out.
This is why their win rates are tanking and burnout within our profession is soaring.
THIS ISN’T SUSTAINABLE
Your sellers are struggling out there. They don’t want to use the same tired, pushy, persuasion-based practices that worked back when buyers didn’t have the entire internet tucked into their back pocket.
Increasing win rates, exceeding quotas, and shortening decision cycles requires a new approach to sales. A more human-centered one. A more sustainable one.
We have a responsibility to teach our sellers how to Sell In.
HERE’S THE THING ABOUT SELLING IN
Buyers are demanding more from sellers, and they’re withholding their attention (and their P.O.s) until they get it. If you are leading a team of high-producing sellers who are committed to solving buyers’ problems, you know that win rates improve when sellers have a genuine interest in their buyer.
This shift will not happen by accident. We need to be intentional about teaching an entire generation of sellers what it looks like to Sell In, rather than Sell Out.
Your sales team is looking to you to teach them how to sell in this new environment through the four pillars of Selling In:
- Connection: Your sellers need to know how to engage with their buyers on a human level to create a meaningful connection, which is the foundation of credibility and trust.
- Curiosity: Asking great questions that unearth their buyer’s challenges, problems, requirements, and future goals is a skilI––one they can learn through Selling In.
- Understanding: It’s not enough for your sellers to know their buyer’s pain points and desired outcomes. Listening slowly ensures they fully understand their buyer.
- Generosity: When your sellers deliver value and vision, they can help buyers achieve what’s most important to them and buy with confidence.
READY TO GET TO WORK?
Let’s implement Selling In with your sales team.
We’ve created unique experiences for you to help you get started. First, order copies for your team and colleagues.
Start by ordering copies for your team and colleagues through one of these two options. Discounts available based on volume.
Already know what your team needs?
Want guidance on what bonus package is best?
Everyone in your organization that is a customer-facing team member should be aligned with Selling In in all their interactions. Now that you’ve got multiple copies of Sell Without Selling Out, here’s how to make that happen:
- Give a copy to each member of your sales team to improve their productivity
- Give a copy to each member of your Customer Success team to broaden and deepen their understanding of your customers
- Provide a copy to every member of your call center team to create positive first impressions on every call
- You can succeed in business only if your customers are successful at selling their products. Buy a copy of Sell Without Selling Out to give as a gift to every salesperson at one of your customers. Or give a copy to every sales person at all of your customers.
Snag your bonuses, valued at up to $10,000, and start seeing results:
|Bonus||Access to an invitation-only virtual Selling In series||Private Book Discussion with author Andy Paul||Selling in Advisory|
|Who it’s for||This monthly class led by Andy Paul is designed for individual sellers who are actively implementing the principles of Selling In with their buyers.||Designed for organizations, including sellers and sales leaders.||Exclusive sessions with Andy Paul to consult and advise your sales leadership team on changing from a Selling Out to a Selling In sales culture. (Detailed agendas will be tailored to the needs of the buyers.)|
|100-249 copies||✓||One hour (Virtual)||One hour (Virtual)|
|250-499 copies||✓||Two hour series (Virtual)||Two hours (Virtual)|
|500-999 copies||✓||Three hour series (Virtual)||Three hours (Virtual – optional in-person*)|
|1000+ copies||✓||Four hour series (Virtual)||Four hours (Virtual – optional in-person*)|
* For in-person meetings all travel related expenses are not included and will be billed separately.
Customize Your Edition
We can create custom editions of Sell Without Selling Out to meet your needs. We can put your logo on the book. Your CEO can write a custom forward that would be printed in the book.
There’s a wide range of ways that we can make your edition of Sell Without Selling Out a gift that will keep on giving for your customers.
YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY
Here’s what other sales leaders are saying about Selling In.