Continuous Learning is the Key to Your Success. With John Spence. #182
John Spence is a strategist, consultant, speaker, and author of five books including Awesomely Simple and Letters to a C.E.O. He is recognized as one of the Top 100 Business Thought Leaders in America and one of the Top 500 Leadership Development Experts in the World. In today’s episode, John and I discuss why every sales professional must make a commitment to continuous self-education. Among the topics we discuss are:
- Why companies hold back from investing in continuous learning for their sales and marketing reps.
- How to invest in yourself to improve your skills while providing additional value.
- Simple steps everyone can take to commit to lifelong learning.
- Essential qualities employers should look for during the hiring process.
- The books you should read to create your personal competitive advantage.