100% Free Sales Training
Sales Courses and Sales Strategy Guides.
Brought to you by:
- My perfect qualification process for closing any size deal! This is the process I’ve personally used to qualify and close deals ranging in size from $5,000 to over $50 million. If I can do it, you can too. It’s five simple steps that’ll quickly qualify a buyer so you’re never wasting time! BONUS: Downloadable Qualification Template
- This is my cornerstone course. It’s a 6+ hour B2B Bootcamp for sellers of all abilities to learn how to build and maintain effective, productive relationships with buyers. Corporate clients pay me tens of thousands of dollars to present this material. Watch Block 1: What’s your real job? now!
- In this virtual sales training course, learn how mentorship will enable your sales team to sell up to its potential. If You Answer “YES” to Any of These Questions, This is for You:
Is your 1:1 sales coaching mostly about deal strategies and skills development?
Are you in the dark about the goals, aspirations and motivations of your reps?
- Do you feel uncomfortable having personal development conversations with your reps?
Do you feel like you don’t have time to coach?
- This is all about how to conduct an effective discovery call. Stop asking buyers about “pain points.” It’s pointless (sorry, I couldn’t resist!) Customers don’t invest to put band-aids on problems. They invest to achieve goals and reach objectives. To transform their outcomes and the course of their business. Give me 9 Minutes and I’ll teach you how to achieve sales differentiation through the quality of your discovery calls.
Sales Strategy Guides
- Imagine… You’ve just been hired as the VP of Sales by a company whose sales have stalled. The CEO is anxious to get sales unstuck and back on track. A sales turnaround has to begin somewhere. And, you’re in charge. What two steps you would take in your first week on the job that could have the biggest impact?
- When your sales hit a speed bump, why hire an expensive coach or consultant to get you back on track? You can do it yourself and I’ll show you how! In this step-by-step blueprint learn exactly how to identify why you’re stuck and how to jump-start your sales momentum in just 5 days.
- Studies have found that the cost of a bad sales hire is four to seven times the annual salary of the position. Ouch! You can’t afford this. Nobody can. Yet, time and time again, companies all over the world, large and small, hire the wrong people for their sales organizations.
Is it time to stop relying on quota achievement as a measure of sales productivity? Annual research findings from CSO Insights have documented a steady year over year erosion in the percentage of B2B sales reps that attain quota. If less than 50% of sales reps are hitting quota, does it still have any value as a measure of productivity? Goodhart’s Law In 1975 Charles Goodhart, a British economist, stated the following: “Any observed statistical…
Buyers choose to do business with you. Not your product. Your product is nice. I’m sure. However, your product doesn’t win orders. You do. I realize that this doesn’t come as revealed wisdom for most of you. The whole idea of customers “buying you” has been around forever. However, increasingly I see B2B sellers lured by the false promise of a future in which AI-driven sales tech and data-driven processes will dramatically decrease the need to actually…
Everyone feels the constant push-pull in sales. You want to make the big deal happen. However, the buyer isn’t yours to control. You want to push. You have to be patient. Pushy? Patient? You gotta be both. Being pushy is the ability to create forward momentum in a deal. To be pushy is to identify opportunities to deliver needed value and win commitments to next steps in exchange. The problem for many sellers is that…