100% Free Sales Training
Sales Courses and Sales Strategy Guides – In these free virtual sales training courses, Improve your ability and enable you and your sales team to sell up to its potential.
Brought to you by:
- My perfect qualification process for closing any size deal! This is the process I’ve personally used to qualify and close deals ranging in size from $5,000 to over $50 million. If I can do it, you can too. It’s five simple steps that’ll quickly qualify a buyer so you’re never wasting time! BONUS: Downloadable Qualification Template
- This is my cornerstone course. It’s a 6+ hour B2B Bootcamp for sellers of all abilities to learn how to build and maintain effective, productive relationships with buyers. Corporate clients pay me tens of thousands of dollars to present this material. Watch Block 1: What’s your real job? now!
- Do You Answer “YES” to Any of These Questions?
(1) Is your 1:1 sales coaching mostly about deal strategies and skills development? (2) Are you in the dark about the goals, aspirations and motivations of your reps? (3) Do you feel uncomfortable having personal development conversations with your reps? (4) Do you feel like you don’t have time to coach?
- This is all about how to conduct an effective discovery call. Stop asking buyers about “pain points.” It’s pointless (sorry, I couldn’t resist!) Customers don’t invest to put band-aids on problems. They invest to achieve goals and reach objectives. To transform their outcomes and the course of their business. Give me 9 Minutes and I’ll teach you how to achieve sales differentiation through the quality of your discovery calls.
Sales Strategy Guides
- Imagine… You’ve just been hired as the VP of Sales by a company whose sales have stalled. The CEO is anxious to get sales unstuck and back on track. A sales turnaround has to begin somewhere. And, you’re in charge. What two steps you would take in your first week on the job that could have the biggest impact?
- When your sales hit a speed bump, why hire an expensive coach or consultant to get you back on track? You can do it yourself and I’ll show you how! In this step-by-step blueprint learn exactly how to identify why you’re stuck and how to jump-start your sales momentum in just 5 days.
- Studies have found that the cost of a bad sales hire is four to seven times the annual salary of the position. Ouch! You can’t afford this. Nobody can. Yet, time and time again, companies all over the world, large and small, hire the wrong people for their sales organizations.
In the hierarchy of things that you can do to improve your sales performance, there are both simple and complex solutions. Depending on your company’s particular situation, both the simple and the complex solution could provide value to your organization. They are not mutually exclusive. The question is: what should you do first? The difficulty with sales problems is that they can be hard to diagnose and solve. There are lots of interlocking pieces to…
Sell Low: Actual Decision-Makers and When NOT to Sell to the C-Suite The drumbeat from the sales experts has always been the same: Sell High. Always sell to the decision-maker. Don’t waste your time with anyone else. Talk to the CEO and tell her that you want to create a “partnership” between your two companies. Make her understand how strategically important your products are to her company. However, most of what you’ve read on this…
Key Points The key to winning more orders is to “sell more” which means to consistently take actions that will lead to orders.Doing “enough” is never “enough.” More leads to more.Even with an influx of customer initiated leads, it may not be enough to make quota. A salesperson has to do what they need to do to make their number. (Tied to doing More vs enough)Not enough to just do more. Have to create value…