100% Free Sales Training
Sales Courses and Sales Strategy Guides – In these free virtual sales training courses, Improve your ability and enable you and your sales team to sell up to its potential.
Brought to you by:
- My perfect qualification process for closing any size deal! This is the process I’ve personally used to qualify and close deals ranging in size from $5,000 to over $50 million. If I can do it, you can too. It’s five simple steps that’ll quickly qualify a buyer so you’re never wasting time! BONUS: Downloadable Qualification Template
- This is my cornerstone course. It’s a 6+ hour B2B Bootcamp for sellers of all abilities to learn how to build and maintain effective, productive relationships with buyers. Corporate clients pay me tens of thousands of dollars to present this material. Watch Block 1: What’s your real job? now!
- Do You Answer “YES” to Any of These Questions?
(1) Is your 1:1 sales coaching mostly about deal strategies and skills development? (2) Are you in the dark about the goals, aspirations and motivations of your reps? (3) Do you feel uncomfortable having personal development conversations with your reps? (4) Do you feel like you don’t have time to coach?
- This is all about how to conduct an effective discovery call. Stop asking buyers about “pain points.” It’s pointless (sorry, I couldn’t resist!) Customers don’t invest to put band-aids on problems. They invest to achieve goals and reach objectives. To transform their outcomes and the course of their business. Give me 9 Minutes and I’ll teach you how to achieve sales differentiation through the quality of your discovery calls.
Sales Strategy Guides
- Imagine… You’ve just been hired as the VP of Sales by a company whose sales have stalled. The CEO is anxious to get sales unstuck and back on track. A sales turnaround has to begin somewhere. And, you’re in charge. What two steps you would take in your first week on the job that could have the biggest impact?
- When your sales hit a speed bump, why hire an expensive coach or consultant to get you back on track? You can do it yourself and I’ll show you how! In this step-by-step blueprint learn exactly how to identify why you’re stuck and how to jump-start your sales momentum in just 5 days.
- Studies have found that the cost of a bad sales hire is four to seven times the annual salary of the position. Ouch! You can’t afford this. Nobody can. Yet, time and time again, companies all over the world, large and small, hire the wrong people for their sales organizations.
Pat Rodgers, founder and CEO of Loupe, joins me to discuss the value of data-driven coaching. Listen in as we review the key findings of Loupe’s industry research report, The State of Sales Performance Management, and learn how to close the gap between managers’ intent to coach sellers and their actual performance.
Research-scientist turned sales trainer David Priemer stops by to talk about his new book, “Sell the Way You Buy: A Modern Approach To Sales That Actually Works (Even On You!). Listen and learn why sellers find themselves executing tactics they sense are outdated, ineffective, and inconsistent with their personal philosophy.
In this episode, my guest is Michael Bungay Stanier. He’s the author of one of my favorite books The Coaching Habit. He’s here today to discuss his brand new book titled, The Advice Trap. Be Humble, Stay Curious & Change the Way You Lead Forever, and what he’s discovered are the 3 main problems with giving advice: Your advice doesn’t workSolving the wrong problemProposing a mediocre solution As a result, you risk becoming what Michael calls an Advice monster.…