Bridget Gleason is VP of Sales for Logz.io and my regular partner on Front Line Fridays. We’re joined on this episode by Braydan Young, Co-Founder of Sendoso.
- Sendoso is in the attention-grabbing business. Businesses buy credits from Sendoso, which their SDRs send as gifts to their prospects. The gifts are tracked by Sendoso on opening and use. Sendoso reports the use to their clients.
- Sendoso adds gender-matched hand-written notes to the items that are sent from their warehouses inventorying catalog items around the globe.
- Braydan gives some examples of good uses he has seen work really well: a pre-conference bottle of wine that is locked, with a key code available at your booth, a conference survival kit with items branded with your logo.
- Braydan explains the hand-written note accompanying the gift. Sendos also sends an email and e-gift card to the admin gatekeeper, to thank them in advance for passing your gift on to your prospect, such as the CTO or CEO.
- Braydan describes the on-demand gifts, including baked treats with your logo, to use as door-openers, using Postmates in the U.S., the UK, and Ireland. Cookies can be shaped as the person’s LinkedIn profile picture.
- Braydan talks about their brainstorming meetings where they come up with the gift ideas. Braydan suggests revolving around timing. In football season, send a Jersey with the prospect’s favorite quarterback number.
- Braydan shares their wine and bakery vendors in the U.S., Canada, the Europe, and Asia Pacific, to minimize customs fees.
- Braydan talks budgets: about $25.00 per gift, for a list of about 100 gifts.
- Braydan assures that the items have been taste-tested. Andy wants to be on the tasting committee.
- Listener Contest! Within two weeks of the podcast, please send your story of what you have sent as a prospect gift or incentive — if you have used Sendoso — or done it yourself, and the best use case will win a Sendoso prize.
- The Sendoso prize will be to set up the winner with a free Sendoso account for six months, with $1,000 account credit to send your special gifts to your prospects.
- Send your stories by email to [email protected] or as an audio message at the microphone on AndyPaul.com, about what you’ve done, and what the outcomes were. Bridget and friends are ineligible to win!