In this episode, Aaron Ross, discusses the lessons that sales leaders have learned about building a predictable revenue machine since the publication of his best-selling book, Predictable Revenue. He has captured many these lessons in case studies contained in his new book (written with co-author Jason Lemkin), From Impossible to Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue. In this information-packed episode we discuss his new book and other topics including:
- The steps required to plan for sales success.
- How to increase you chances for success by Nailing a Niche
- Why you can’t prove your sales model by selling to friends of friends.
- How to avoid being trapped in the Trust Gap
- The vital role that Customer Success plays in driving revenue growth
- And much, much more!
Want to learn how to accelerate predictable revenue growth for your company? Don’t miss out on this episode!