In this episode, Bill Cates, founder of Referral Coach International, shares the secrets of accelerating your sales productivity through referrals. Because it’s so hard to cut through all the noise created by the internet, social media, traditional prospecting and advertising, a personal introduction to a potential buyer is more important than ever. Among the topics we discuss are:
- The right mindset required to start a successful referral selling program
- Why customer satisfaction is not enough to guarantee referrals
- How to create a compelling prospect experience that generates referrals.
- Why you need to teach prospects how to buy what you sell.
- The right way to ask for a referral
- And much, much more!
If you’re in sales or sales management, then you definitely need to listen to this episode.