My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, Bridget discusses how she, as a sales leader at a high growth tech company, uses the sales planning process to help her team achieves its goals and objectives. Included among the topics we discuss in this conversation are:
- Does every member of your sales team need a sales plan?
- How managers should work with their team to create individual sales plans
- What works best: top down or bottoms up planning?
- How to use the planning process to develop unambiguous expectations for sales.
- Using dashboards to track performance against plans
If you’re a sales leader or sales manager, then be sure to join us for this episode!