My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, Bridget discusses how she, as a sales leader at a high growth tech company, views the importance of the sales development rep (SDR) role and how it will continue to evolve over the coming year. Included among the topics we discuss in this conversation are:
- How SDR roles will change over the next year.
- The situations where further specialization of SDRs responsibilities makes sense
- What you need to do if your AEs are doing too much prospecting
- How to fill the gap between the leads marketing provides and what sales needs.
- Why the data in your dashboard is probably inaccurate. And how to fix it, now.
If you’re a sales leader or sales manager, then be sure to join us for this episode!