My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, Bridget and I have a conversation about the evolving role of account management in supporting customers and growing account-based revenue. Included among the questions we discuss are:
- What are the primary responsibilities of account managers?
- Which department should account management be a part of? Sales or Customer Success?
- When should accounts be transitioned from account execs to account managers?
- Should account managers carry a quota?
- How to align the interests of sales and customer success
If you’re a sales leader or sales manager, then be sure to join us for this episode!