My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, Bridget and I have a conversation about setting up SDRs for failure and how companies can accelerate forward by consciously favoring quality over quantity in sales development. Included among the questions we discuss are:
- Are companies reaching out to only the qualified leads?
- Are companies putting too much pressure on SDRs?
- Or, are the expectations of success too low for SDRs?
- Why is there a lack of preparation when it comes to sales calls?
- Why it’s better to measure an SDR on results, rather than on activity.
Learn more about what’s in the future for sales. Be sure to join us for this information packed episode!