My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In today’s episode, Bridget and I discuss the some of the tough management challenges sales leaders confront concerning commission plans, terminating unproductive sales reps and much, much more. Be sure to join us for this information-packed episode as we tackle tough issues including:
- Is it always necessary to pay commissions to sales reps in order to achieve your goals?
- When is the right time to implement a commission plan for your reps?
- How does a company design an effective compensation plan?
- Will one incentive plan work for the entire sales team?
- What is title creep in sales and why you should avoid it?
- Defining the right process to terminate an underperforming sales rep.
- Steps you can take to help underperforming reps get on track to success.