My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, Bridget discusses how companies are managing the evolving role of Account Execs in the overall sales process. Included among the topics we discuss in this conversation are:
- How to align the roles of the AE and the SDR
- The situations where further specialization of AE responsibilities makes sense
- Who should handle follow-up to inbound leads: SDRs or AEs?
- The most effective way to quickly take leads off the market
- Why “Maybe” is the worst result for an AE and steps you can take to avoid it.
If you’re a sales leader or sales manager, then be sure to join us for this episode!