Cliff Pollan is the CEO at Sococo, a company that helps distributed work teams effectively collaborate through a virtual office. In this episode, Cliff and I discuss ways that effective collaboration will disrupt the current sales model and accelerate future sales processes. Among the many topics we discuss are:
- How selling will continue to evolve in the upcoming years.
- How selling will become much more of a team sport.
- Why sales teams that can effectively collaborate to deliver value to their customers will have a distinct competitive advantage.
- 3 ways to utilize inter-departmental collaboration to shorten your sales process.
- How to create a more efficient and real-time sales process.