In this episode, Conor Lee, founder and CEO of HipLead, talks about the emerging Outbound Sales As A Service (OBSaaS) model for prospecting and generating leads. Combining expertise in big data and targeted email marketing, enterprises of all sizes are using Outbound Sales As A Service to scale their sales by taking over the top of the sales funnel. Among the many topics I discuss with Conor Lee are:
- How OBSaaS is different than outsourced lead generation
- The situations where it makes sense to use Outbound Sales As A Service
- The sales processes you need in place to leverage the prospects generated by an OBSaas company like HipLead
- What HipLead can do that your SDRs can’t.
- How OBSaaS supports the specialization of SDRs and (delays their early burnout)
If you have responsibility for building a pipeline of qualified prospects, then you definitely need to listen to this episode.