In this episode, David Brock, founder and CEO of Partners in Excellence, discusses how modern sales reps need to transform from being a reactive, tactical seller into a proactive, strategic seller that possesses the insights and expertise to inspire customers to make a change. Among the many topics we discuss in this information-packed episode are:
- Why selling to “pain points” is the wrong approach
- How to avoid selling too high in the funnel
- How to help buyers understand the consequences of not making a change
- How to avoid polluting your pipeline with poor quality prospects
- How to build trust to position yourself to win more big deals!
Want to create a successful sales team that can sell big deals? Don’t miss this episode!