Guy Nirpaz is the co-founder and CEO of Totango, a leading customer success platform. He is also the author of the new book Farm Don’t Hunt: The Definitive Guide to Customer Success. In today’s episode Guy and I discuss the critical role Customer Success teams play in expanding the lifetime value of your customers. Among the many topics we are discuss are:
- The essential differences between Customer Success and Customer Service. And, what this means for your business.
- The role of Customer Success in onboarding, expanding and renewing customer relationships.
- How to use Customer Success data to reduce customer churn.
- The role of value creation in driving renewals.
- The biggest challenges that customer success teams face.