Joe Pulizzi is the founder of Content Marketing Institute and the author of the best-selling book Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses. In today’s installment, Joe and I discuss how to correctly, and patiently, use content marketing to dramatically increase your sales. Among the many topics we discuss are:
- What “content marketing” really means to your business.
- Why you need a plan to consistently target the right audience, your “sweet spot,” with your content.
- Why content-based marketing is an essential tool to help your prospects get to know, like and trust you.
- How a small/mid-size business should use content marketing to grow its business.
- How to convert “followers” into “subscribers” who are ready to do business with you.