In this episode, Kyle Porter, founder and CEO of SalesLoft, shares his take on what is required to build a modern sales team. He also provides a detailed look at how he has built a modern sales development sales process at his rapidly-growing successful SaaS start-up. Included among the subjects we discuss in our conversation are:
- What is a modern seller? And how to determine if you are modern, or not.
- Optimizing the structure of your sales development team
- Why specialized sales roles may not work for all companies.
- How to identify, hire and retain the best SDR candidates
- How to structure meaningful career paths for your SDRs
If you’re a sales leader, sales manager, or sales rep, this episode is definitely worth the investment of your time to listen.