In this episode, Lee Caraher, Founder and President of Double Forte, and author of the book, Millennials and Management, The Essential Guide To Making It Work At Work talks about the best practices for harnessing the energy, motivation and tech savvy of millennials to help your business grow. In our conversation we puncture many of the unfounded myths people hold about millennials. Listen in as we talk about:
- How to harness the flexibility of millennials
- Managing the work-life balance with millennials
- How to clearly set expectations for millennials
- Why millennials adapt to change easier than other workers
- How to manage the multi-generational workplace
- Why the basic interpersonal skills work best with millennials
This episode is a must listen for any CEO, manager or sales leader that manages millennials. Or, manages those who do!