In this episode, Lori Richardson, President of Score More Sales, and President of Women Sales Pros, discusses how companies are missing out on the opportunity to accelerate their sales growth by not doing more to recruit and hire qualified women sales reps. Research studies have found that female sales reps routinely outsell their male counterparts. Given that data, if you’re a sales manager, why aren’t you making it a priority to hire more female sales reps? Among the key topics we discuss include:
- Why the modern sales force continues to be overwhelmingly male dominated.
- Why female sales reps have higher average quota achievement than men. But are still paid less for the same work.
- How to attract increased numbers of qualified women candidates for sales jobs
- How to spot the hidden signals that companies send out that communicate a lack of upward career opportunity for women sales professionals.
- How to identify the unconscious gender bias in your sales job descriptions that deter female applicants.
If you’re in sales or sales management, then you definitely need to listen to this episode.