Micheline Nijmeh is the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at LiveHive, a unified Sales Acceleration Platform that delivers enhanced sales team productivity, email effectiveness, and follow-up through automation and engagement analytics. Among the sales productivity topics Micheline and I discuss are:
- What forces are shifting the balance between inside sales and field sales positions?
- What necessary sales disciplines have slipped in recent times as sales increasingly shifts towards inside sales?
- Why sales on-boarding processes need to change and how to decrease the amount of time required to train new sales reps.
- What inside sales reps must do to create positive first impressions on prospects.
- How to prioritize your investments in new sales technologies.
- What are buyer-side analytics? And why are they important drivers of sales productivity?