Mohit Garg is the co-founder and Chief Customer Officer of MindTickle. In today’s episode, Mohit and I talk about the challenges most companies face with hiring, on-boarding and training sales reps. It takes too long, is often ineffective and doesn’t produce the desired results in predictable fashion. Listen in as we talk about how companies must change their hiring and on-boarding processes to keep pace in today’s dynamic business environment. Among the many topics we discuss are:
- Why rapidly shrinking business cycles are making conventional on-boarding and sales training obsolete.
- What is sales readiness and how can you measure it?
- How you can accurately determine when new reps are ready to be working with buyers.
- Why it currently requires an average of 7 months for new sales reps to become fully productive and how that can be changed.
- How new technologies like MindTickle can accelerate and improve the process of hiring and on-boarding sales reps.