In this episode, Nancy Bleeke, President of Sales Pro Insider, and author of Conversations That Sell, discusses why it’s essential for sales reps to embrace a collaborative approach to selling. In this episode we discuss how to make that happen and other topics including:
- Why all sales calls are not conversations; but should be.
- How collaborative selling is different from, and more effective than, consultative selling
- The expertise you require to become a collaborative seller
- How to use collaboration to create proposals that win
- How to use sales conversations to uncover the true buying motivations that influence your customer’s decisions.
If you’re a sales leader, sales manager, or sales rep, this episode is definitely worth the investment of your time to listen.