Viveka von Rosen is a leading social selling expert, and the author of LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour A Day. In today’s episode, Viveka and I talk about how sales teams should use social selling in general, and LinkedIn, in particular, to initiate and build stronger relationships with their prospects and clients. Among the topics we discuss are:
- What is the best use of LinkedIn in sales?
- What are the biggest misconceptions sales reps hold about LinkedIn?
- How to best use LinkedIn to warm up cold calls.
- Best practices for utilizing Sales Navigator.
- What are the advantages of LinkedIn over other social media platforms?
- What is the future of LinkedIn as a sales tool?