Pouyan Salehi is the co-founder and CEO of PersistIQ, a complete outbound platform engineered from the ground up for sales. In this episode, I chat with Pouyan about how sales teams should use sales enablement tools, like PersistIQ, to increase both their effectiveness and their efficiency. Among the many topics we discuss are:
- Is there a danger from too much automation in sales?
- How sales automation will force a change to the current inside sales model.
- How to authentically personalize your touch points with leads and prospects.
- Why your KPIs need to focus on engagement with your content, not just clicks and opens.
- How adding value to each sales interaction accelerates the creation of better relationships.