My regular and special guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, we discuss something that rarely gets talked about in sales: failure. In particular, the self-inflicted screw up that can end any chance of winning an order with a particular prospect. Bridget and I use examples from our own careers to talk about how you can bounce back from the material mistake, the unintentional oversight or significant error that undermines your credibility with your customer or prospect, and still win the order. Or retain the client. Listen in as we talk about:
- How to bounce back from a mistake that costs you the order.
- How to cultivate the strong customer relationships that have resilience.
- Steps you should take with your customer to recover from a mistake.
- Examples of the significant mishaps and mistakes that we’ve dealt with in our own careers.
- And much more. Don’t miss this!