Tony Alessandra is the founder of Assessments 24×7, a world-renowned keynote speaker and the author of many books, including The Platinum Rule: Discover the Four Basic Business Personalities and How They Can Lead You to Success.
He teaches how create instant rapport with prospects; how to convert prospects and customers into business apostles who will “preach the gospel” about your company and products; and how to out-market, out-sell and out-service the competition. In this episode, Tony discusses the four basic buyer behavioral styles and how sales reps can use this knowledge to align their selling with the needs of their prospects. Among the topics we discuss are:
- How sales reps can overcome the common mental roadblocks that are blocking their success.
- The fundamentals of the DISC Relationship Formula.
- What do really good sales people do differently that helps them succeed?
- Steps you can take to transform B sales reps into A players.
- How to use personality assessments to build a great sales team.