Stu Heinecke is a Wall Street Journal cartoonist and the author of How to Get a Meeting with Anyone: The Untapped Selling Power of Contact Marketing. Stu is also a Hall of Fame nominated marketer and author. In this episode, Stu and I discuss how anyone can use the power of contact marketing to open any door and get a meeting with any decision maker you target. Among the topics we discuss are:
- What is contact marketing?
- How contact marketing fits into your sales development process.
- How you can use contact marketing to open any door.
- Effective strategies to persuade an executive assistant or gatekeeper to help you.
- 4 free successful contact marketing campaign ideas