Sue Barrett is the CEO of Barrett Consulting Group based in Australia. She is a sales philosopher, activist, strategist, speaker, trainer, coach and adviser. In this episode, Sue and I have an interesting conversation about a wide-range of sales topics including:
- Hunter vs Farmer? Are the old labels still relevant?
- Why are Managers, CEOs, and Entrepreneurs stuck on these broad, easy categories for sales reps?
- What are some significant trends that will impact how you sell in 2016 and beyond?
- Why everyone is a “salesperson.”
- Why selling is a life skill as well as a business skill.