Dave Blake is the founder and CEO of ClientSuccess, a platform that helps Customer Success team proactively manage, retain and grow their existing customer base. In this episode, Dave talks about the role CS teams play in retaining customers, opening doors to up-selling, and minimizing the churn among subscribers. Among the topics we discuss are:
- The important differences between Client Success and Customer Support
- The best practices of CS Teams.
- The role of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) in customer retention and minimizing churn.
- How to identify and hire strong CSMs.
- Managing the hand-off between Account Execs and Customer Success Managers.