- Why it’s important to ask the right questions before you develop your sales presentation
- Who should you focus more of your efforts on in sales training: the top performers or the middle class performers?
- How you can ensure that your company has a compelling message and value proposition.
- What is the 30/20/10 Rule and why is it important to the professional development of every sales rep?
- How to train sales reps to become better at asking questions.
This has been an extremely popular episode since it’s release. Tim Wackel, is a top sales trainer and an expert on sales process. In his no-nonsense way Tim discusses how the proper preparation at each stage of your sales process is the key to winning the sale. Included among the topics we discuss are: