In this episode, originally published on Feb 9, 2016, Aaron Ross, discussed the lessons that sales leaders had learned about building highly scalable revenue machines in the time since the publication of his influential first book, Predictable Revenue. He has captured many of these lessons in case studies contained in his new book (written with co-author Jason Lemkin), From Impossible to Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue. In this information-packed episode we discuss key topics from this book including:
- The steps required to plan for sales success.
- How to increase you chances for success by Nailing a Niche
- Why you can’t prove your sales model by selling to friends of friends.
- How to avoid being trapped in the Trust Gap
- The vital role that Customer Success plays in driving revenue growth
- And much, much more!
Want to learn how to accelerate revenue growth for your company? Don’t miss out on this episode!