John Murphy is a European-based executive coach who works with senior executives, business owners, and management teams to help them achieve their business objectives. In this episode, John discusses how to bolster your emotional intelligence and how to find motivation, purpose and success beyond just making money. Among the topics we discuss are:
- Why is emotional intelligence an essential component to success?
- How do you self-assess what your EQ is? And where your weaknesses lie?
- Should making money be the sole purpose for your business?
- How do you find your purpose in business?
- Does your business purpose align with your company’s vision?