Tim Sanders, is the author of four books, including the New York Times bestseller Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business & Influence Friends and his new book: Dealstorming: The Secret Weapon That Can Solve Your Toughest Sales Challenges. For the past decade Tim has been consulting with B2B companies on how to improve their ability to get unstuck due to the Dealstorming process he created. In today’s episode, Tim and I discuss how you can use Dealstorming to help you close orders with important accounts.
- What is Dealstorming?
- What is the process of selling a really big deal?
- What are the 7 steps to organizing and implementing a Dealstorm?
- How can businesses find the root cause of a stalled sales process with an important prospect?
- Why is there a Rule of 3 for Dealstorms?
- How to invite people to join a Dealstorm.