On Accelerate! Now: Episode 73 with Sean Burke. Using Small Data To Accelerate Improved Sales Results
In this information-packed episode, Sean Burke, CEO of KiteDesk, tells why big data is a great resource for companies but is not good for sales people. He describes why sales reps need small data, and what that means in terms of providing them the right data and information that they need, right when they need it to help accelerate their sales process to close more deals. Included among the subjects we discuss in our conversation are:
- Why the number one issue facing sales, despite all of the new sales tools introduced over the past few years, is still prospecting.
- The tools that are being developed to make sales reps more effective and efficient in their prospecting efforts.
- Why SDR teams don’t need a CRM system (but your company still does)
- How to ensure that your sales tools are aligned with your prospects’ buying process.
- How to use relevant data at the right time to drive improved sales results
If you’re a sales leader, sales manager, or sales rep, this episode is worth the investment of your time to listen.