Why the Details Matter in Sales. With Bridget Gleason.
My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. In this episode, Bridget and I talk about why you need to pay close attention to the details in how you present yourself to your prospects and customers. Whether it’s in person, on the phone, in writing, and on social, your personal presentation at every stage of your sales process has a significant impact on your sales success. Among the topics we discuss are:
- How personal presentation is a fundamental component of your personal branding.
- How your choice of words and your body language impact your sales.
- Why strong writing skills are a vital sales skill both with buyers and your internal customers.
- Why title doesn’t exempt you paying attention to the details. Everybody in the company always needs to exude the business’s brand.
- How the details impact the way people make emotional decisions.
Special announcement for Accelerate listeners! Bridget and I will devote an upcoming show to answer your sales questions. Share your sales challenge with us and we’ll use our collective sales wisdom to help you solve your sales question. Just send an email to me at [email protected], with your name, title, your question and a short description of your situation to provide us some context. (If we don’t get to your question on the show, Bridget and I promise to answer your question via email.)